måndag 15 april 2013

Strange inlägg

Sorry bros and whores for not putting up anything on my blog this... hem... week I guess? I dont remember. Never mind.
So i bet u guys wonder why the fuck im typing in english... and all I can say is that, i dont really know either. I'd just feel like it today.

Okey seriously. HI! How are you doin? is your wife healthy and clean? Ohh I see... So she has joined the fat crew? Im so sorry for you.

So.. tomorrow är det speckat schema. First blir det morning celebration för min fina mother, after that its school. Then im gonna luncha med Sebastian, and after thaaat ska jag and Rosy till en biograf som my father has designed. Och tillslut så ska vi hem igen och eat some nice food och some födelsedagstårta (Y)



Nu ska jag sova. Godnatt

xx

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Kommentara gärna :)